Terms & Conditions
Orange Wine Tours Terms & Conditions (OWT)
COVID -19 Restrictions
- All mobile no. for everyone in your group
- confirmation of COVID-19 status (i.e COVID-19 free)
- OWT encourages all participants to follow expert medical advise
- and the downloading of the COVID-19 app
- OWT eoncourage the wearing of masks on our vehicles
- If any participant has any symptoms not to participate in any tour
Please contact OWT for any more detail
- full payment is required at time of booking for groups max 6
- 50% deposit of total tour cost is required at time of booking for groups 7 to 10
- 2% fee will apply for declined payments
- all paymments must be completed 7 days prior to tour
- advertised prices include gst and transaction fees
Credit Cards – We accept Visa and Mastercard
Cancellation Policy - applies to
cancellation of part or whole tour, no show or group reduction before or within tour date
- more than 30 days will incur 10% administration fee
- 30 days will incur 10% administration fee
- 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- 48 hours will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
- 24 hours or less no refund.and a gift voucher for the total tour cost will be applied.
- See tour outlines for min passenger requirement to operate and inclusions for each tour
- Fares, tour inclusions and all information on the website are correct at the time of publishing
- Gift vouchers can be purchased online with a 12 month validation from date of purchase with an options for extension.
- Please note cancellation due illness or special unforseen circumstances will be taken in to account when cancellations are requested.
- Administrative cancellation fee still applys for cancellation due COVID-19 related issues - please call to disuss.
- Please Note in the event of closure by NSW goverment due to COVID-19 pandamic all pending bookings will be provided a voucher to be used as per our gift voucher policy
Cellar Door Booking Fee ( tasting fee)
- majority of cellar doors require a booking fees which applies to their tasting fee
- application of the tasting fee ($10 - $15) is the responsibility of each cellar door and varies in its application.
- full day tours are not required to prepay this fee
- please note booking/tasting fees are NOT included in tour prices except for premier wine tours
- OWT is responsible for transporting all wine purchases from cellar to accommodation
- Large quantities of wine can be shipped to customers home – please check with each cellar door or OWT for shipping your purchases across Australia. (Rates vary)
- Cellar doors offer some unique memberships also discounts for large group purchases.
Pickup & Drop
- Free pickups and drop offs within a 10km ( full day tours) to 20km Premier Custom tours radius of Orange GPO
- Pick ups from outside Orange CBD and from surrounding small villages are for Premier Custom Tours.
- tours operate between 10.00 and 5.00
- pickup times may vary depending on the type of tour and or location of accommodation.
- confirmation of pickup times will be sent the afternoon/evening prior to the tour by text message
- additional time can be added for a group fee of $100 per hour
- an allowance of 50mins per cellar door with time allowed for travelling between cellar doors.
Orange Wine Tours Fleet
- vehicles – 3 Commuter buses (12 seater & 2 x 14 seaters) - max 12 ( COVID 19 restrictions apply)
- review each tour for min. booking
- once confirmed OWT never cancels
- we conduct full day tours across cellar door from 3 wine trails of Orange Wine Region
- designing of tours are based around selection of wine types
- selection of cellar doors for possible inclusion in shared tours is available when booking
- premier wine tours are developed based on selection of both OWT and the group organiser
Tour Inclusions - all tours
- a tour guide
- 6 to 7 hours of planed wine touring
- visting 4 to 5 selected and prebooked cellar doors
- free bottle of water per person
- wine piurchases are labelled and stored by OWT during the tour with delievery to your accommodation
- free pickup and dropoff to your local accommodation - see specific tour details
Not Include in tour price
- lunch options payable at the venue by each customer
- booking or tasting fees
- NSW law - it is illegal to consume alcohol on a bus or any vechicle including OWT vehicles
- No consumption of wine at a cellar door except presented wine for tasting
Pets on OWT Vehicles
- Pets can not be taken on any shared tour
- Pets when traveling on public or tourist buses need to be restrained
- Pets entering a bus are at the discretion of the driver & OWT.
- A nominal fee will apply for any pet animal carried on OWT buses
'Hens or Bucks parties'
- as a wine tour operator, we do not do these types of tour groups.
Orange Wine Tours Gift Vouchers - Expiry & Extensions:
- must be booked and taken within 12 months of purchase or validated to gain a further 24 months from the date of purchase,
- after 12 months, if the price of the experience has increased, an additional amount will need to be paid at the time of booking.
- All gift vouchers must be used within the validity period which includes booking and taking your tour.
- If not booked, taken or validated within 12 months the amount paid for the voucher will be preserved for a further 24 months but Orange Wine Tours will not be obliged to offer the same tour nor to offer the tour at the same price.
- Gift vouchers given to a third party can not be redeemed for cash payment
- gift vouchers for a lessor priced tour can be used to upgraded to a different tour experience
Lost Gift Vouchers:
If a voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
- Proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser's full name or purchaser's email address.
- Please note it is the voucher recipient's responsibility to obtain and provide Orange Wine Tours with all required verification details.
- Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can not be issued.
Expired Gift Voucher -
Less than 90 days
- There is no obligation to provide a further extension beyond the 3yrs since date of purchase
- In exceptional circumstances OWT assess each request on a case-by-case basis
- If your gift voucher has been expired for 90 days or less we can extend the value of your voucher for an additional 3 months
- if the gift voucher has increased in price you will be required to pay the additional amount at point of extension.
Greater than 90 days
- the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part.
- it is no longer valid, and all transaction attempts will be declined.
- any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Orange Wine Tours.