Terms & Conditions
Orange Wine Tours Terms & Conditions (OWT)
POST COVID -19 Restrictions
Please note there are now 2 changes.
1. We require all mobile no. for everyone in your group
2. Confirmation of COVID-19 status (i.e COVID-19 free)
# Full payment is required at time of booking for groups max 6 except for full day tours.
# 50% deposit of total tour cost is required at time of booking for groups 7 or more
# 2% fee will apply for declined payments
# advertised prices include gst and transaction fees
Credit Cards – We accept Visa and Mastercard
Cancellation Policy - applies to
cancellation of part or whole tour, no show or group reduction before or within tour date
- more than 30 days will incur $50 administration fee
- 30 days will incur 25% administration fee
- 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- 48 hours will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
- 24 hours or less no refund.and a gift voucher for the total tour cost will be applied.
- See tour outlines for min passenger requirement to operate and inclusions for each tour
- Fares, tour inclusions and all information on the website are correct at the time of publishing
- Gift vouchers can be purchased online with a 12 month validation from date of purchase with an options for extension.
- Please note cancellation due illness or special unforseen circumstances will be taken in to account when cancellations are requested.
- Administrative fee still applys for cancellation due COVID-19 related issues - please call to disuss.
- Please Note in the event of closure by NSW goverment due to COVID-19 pandamic all pending bookings will be provided a voucher to be used as per our gift voucher policy
Cellar Door Booking Fee ( tasting fee)
- Booking and or tasting fees are the responsibility of cellar doors
- A booking fee / tasting applies at the majority of cellar doors for non purchase of wine per person ($10 - $15) based on individual non purchase of wine.
- Please note booking/tasting fees are applied by cellar doors and are NOT included in tour prices.
- OWT is responsible for transporting all wine purchases from cellar to accommodation
- Large quantities of wine can be shipped to customers home – please check with each cellar door or OWT for shipping your purchases across Australia. (Rates vary)
- Cellar doors offer some unique memberships also discounts for large group purchases.
Pickup & Drop
- Free pickups and drop offs within a 10km ( full day tours) to 20km Premier Custom tours radius of Orange GPO
- Pick ups from outside Orange CBD and from surrounding small villages are for Premier Custom Tours.
- all Tours operate between 9.30 and 5.00
- pickup times may vary depending on the type of tour and or location of accommodation.
- confirmation of pickup times will be sent the afternoon/evening prior to the tour by text message
- view tour times when checking availability on our booking page.
- additional time can be added for a group fee of $100 per hour
- an allowance of 1 hr per cellar door with time allowed for travelling between cellar doors.
Orange Wine Tours Fleet
- vehicles – 3 Commuter buses (12 seater & 2 x 14 seaters) - max 12 ( COVID 19 restrictions apply)
- review each tour for min. booking
- once confirmed OWT never cancels
- we conduct tours to any cellar door on the 5 wine trails of Orange Wine Region
- designing of tours are based around selection of wine types
- custom tours are developed based on selection of both OWT and the group organiser
Eating or Drinking in Vehicles
- OWT provides complimentary water on tours
- NSW law - it is illegal to consume alcohol on a bus or any vechicle
- Please check with OWT if you want to bring an esky as space is limited
- Additional food can be brought on tour please check with OWT
- No wine purchases are to be consumed outside cellar doors or on any OWT vehicle
Pets on OWT Vehicles
- Pets can not be taken on any shared tour
- Pets when traveling on public or tourist buses need to be restrained
- Pets entering a bus are at the discretion of the driver & OWT.
- A nominal fee will apply for any pet animal carried on OWT buses
'Hens or Bucks parties'
- as a wine tour operator, we do not do these types of tour groups.
Orange Wine Tours Gift Vouchers - Expiry & Extensions:
- must be booked and taken within 12 months of purchase or validated to gain a further 24 months from the date of purchase,
- after 12 months, if the price of the experience has increased, an additional amount will need to be paid at the time of booking.
- All gift vouchers must be used within the validity period which includes booking and taking your tour.
- If not booked, taken or validated within 12 months the amount paid for the voucher will be preserved for a further 24 months but Orange Wine Tours will not be obliged to offer the same tour nor to offer the tour at the same price.
- Gift vouchers given to a third party can not be redeemed for cash payment
- gift vouchers for a lessor priced tour can be used to upgraded to a different tour experience
Lost Gift Vouchers:
If a voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
- Proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser's full name or purchaser's email address.
- Please note it is the voucher recipient's responsibility to obtain and provide Orange Wine Tours with all required verification details.
- Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can not be issued.
Expired Gift Voucher -
Less than 90 days
- There is no obligation to provide a further extension beyond the 3yrs since date of purchase
- In exceptional circumstances OWT assess each request on a case-by-case basis
- If your gift voucher has been expired for 90 days or less we can extend the value of your voucher for an additional 3 months
- if the gift voucher has increased in price you will be required to pay the additional amount at point of extension.
Greater than 90 days
- the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part.
- it is no longer valid, and all transaction attempts will be declined.
- any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Orange Wine Tours.