Terms & Conditions
Orange Wine Tours Terms & Conditions (OWT)
Cancellation, reduced or no show numbers in a group tour within or of tour departure:
- 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee unless seats are resold.
- 48 hours will incur a 75% cancellation fee unless seats can be resold
- last minute reduction in group numbers (day of our) or no show will incur a 75% cancellation fee
- No minimum passenger numbers required to run tours
- Fares, tour inclusions and all information on the website are correct at the time of publishing
Orange Wine tours reserves the right to
- request payment tasting fees for large groups prior to the tour.
- fees will be paid direct to the cellar doors and maybe redeemed on purchase of wine by each individual in tour group
- change tour offerings due to demand and availability of team on weekends and public holidays.
- Tasting fees apply for large or mixed groups and the tour organiser will be requested to pay the fee prior to tour either to Orange Wine Tours or direct to the cellar door. The usual fee is $10 which is redeemable if each person on tour purchases a bottle of wine. Tasting fees are not included in our prices unless specified.
- Customers are not required to purchase wine alternatively you will be required to pay a tasting fee ( at the discretion of the cellar door)
- It is customary to make some sort of purchase from the wineries, as a show of gratitude for their time.
Credit Cards – We accept Visa and Mastercard
- OWT is responsible for transporting all wine purchases from cellar
- Large quantities of wine can be shipped to customers home – please check with each cellar door or OWT shipping your purchases across Australia. (Rates vary)
- Cellar doors offer some unique memberships also discounts for large purchases
Pickup & Drop
- All pickups and drop offs withing the Orange Council area are part of the tour package
- Pick ups from outside Orange can be arranged for group bookings at an additional cost.
- We do pick ups from surrounding small villages for an additional fee per tour starting from $40 please check with tour operator for exact costing.
- Tours commence 9.45:00am with pick-up times from 9:45 to 10.20am.
- Pickup times may vary depending on the location of accommodation.
- Confirmation of pickup times will be sent the afternoon/evening prior to the tour.
- Half Day Tour comence at either 11am or 1:00pm, with the pick-up time from 1:10 to 1.30pm.
- If you would like to choose the start time, a Custom Tour is probably your best option,
- view our tour times by checking availability via the bookings page.
Orange Wine Tours Fleet
- 4 vehicles – a twin cab max 3, Elgrand max 5, 2 mini buses max 11 & 12
- Min no. 1 but min 2 for lunch and half day tours for more detail check our tour choices
- Once confirmed OWT never cancels
- we conduct tours to any cellar door on the 5 wine trails of Orange Wine Region
- designing of tours are based around selection of wine types
- custom tours are developed based on selection of both OWT and the group organiser
- Requests are encouraged so that we can try to create the best experience possible for our guests, however the only way to guarantee you go to the stops of your choice is to book a Custom/Private Tour.
'Hens or Bucks parties'
- As a wine tour operator, we do not do these types of tour groups.
- Most cellar doors do not do take tour groups of this type.
Eating or Drinking in Vehicles
- Orange wine tours provides complimentary water and light snacks on the bus
- Please check with OWT if you want to bring an esky as space is limited
- No alcohol – beer, spirits or wine to be consumed on or near buses
- Additional food can be brought on tour please check with OWT
- Customers with allergies should inform OWT prior to the tour so arrangements with restaurants, cafes and cellar doors are made to accommodate any dietary needs.
- No wine purchases are to be consumed outside cellar doors or on any OWT vehicle
Other Tour Types
- Our specialty is wine tours we do what we are passionate about and try to be the best at it.
- Our tour packages are great for most people,
- If you are interested in a broader tour consider a custom tour where we will be happy to put together a brewery, farm and wine combination tour.