Click here to see if your question is already answered FAQ's
About Orange Wine Tours
- our tours are based around choice of wine varieties
- experience the fabulous cold climate wine region of Orange, NSW
- learn from best viticulturists or wine makers first hand about our cool climate wines and our region-specific flavours.
- travel in comfort with our modern fleet of vechicles with groups from 2 to 12
- a unique terroir - highlighting a cool climate wine-growing environment
- tours for first-time wine tasters to a more experienced palette
- tours can also be tailored to suit specific needs from small to larger groups
- highlighting regional produce bringing food and wine together at cellar doors, local cafes and restaurants
- no set tours with wine variety the key to selection of cellar doors
- friendly and engaging cellar door staff with the opportunity to meet the viticulturist,
- premier custom tours tailored to suit your every need from wine, food and other points of interest in Orange
Our favourite indulgences are wine, food and travelling.”
- our local tour guides will take you on an entertaining and informative tour of the Orange region show casing one of the best wine regions in Australia.
- we operate boutique wine tours
- we all enjoy dining out at local restaurants and visiting places of interest around Orange local areas.
- a greater knowledge of and relationship with many of the local vineyards and the Mudgee wine region.
- Our fleet of 4 vehicles - 2 mini buses (max 24) - 2 smaller vehicles for groups 2-6
Orange Region & Accommodation
an important region in Australia's food basket, Orange a town of over 42,000 people
3 to 4 hrs nth-west of Sydney
boasting a thriving community of growers dating back 1828
a young and vibrant region in NSW - making its mark amongst Australian wine regions.
a region for growing some of the country’s, if not the world’s best, cool climate wines.
unique terroir with grapes are grown in a region defined by its altitude of 600m plus .
distinct flavours and colour; grapes with a longer growing season maturing more slowly
a balance of flavours and increased acidity.
Accommodation - Orange CBD
De Russie http://www.derussiehotels.com.au/
West End Motor Lodge https://www.westendorange.com.au/
Central Caleula https://www.centralcaleula.com.au/
Best Western Ambassador https://ambassador-orange.com.au/
Restaurants & Cafes
Eating out in Orange has never been better. Here are some of our suggestions
Air B & B's
In 0range there are 300 plus Air B&B's with a number - https://www.airbnb.com.au/
Orange Wine Trails & Cellar Doors
Wine Trails in Orange - Cellar Doors
Pinnacle Rd Wine Trail
Cargo Road Wine Trail
Prinethie http://www.printhiewines.com.au/, Orange Mtn http://www.orangemountain.com.au/ , Heifer Station https://heiferstation.com/, Swinging Bridge https://www.swingingbridge.com.au/, Bloodwood https://www.bloodwood.biz/
Eastern Heiritage Wine Trail
Town Cellar Doors -
Selected cellar doors are by appointment only please call 0n 0458800174